If you would like to inquire about booking a wedding, please contact one of the clergy here.
St Mary’s Church is licensed for weddings and provides a venue that is both beautiful and full of spiritual meaning. Visit the St Mary’s website.
Weddings can be arranged by visiting the Parish Office on any Tuesday afternoon to speak to our Parish Administrator. To arrange for a chat at other times you may contact one of our priests here.
Completed application forms and a deposit of £50 are required before a booking can be made. Click here to download information and forms.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Am I entitled to get married at St Mary’s, Langley?
A. If either you or your partner live in Langley, and have done so for at least 6 months, you are normally entitled to get married at St Mary’s.
Click here to check if you live within the Parish of Langley. Note that roads to the south of the M4 are not inside the Parish.
You are also normally entitled to get married in St Mary’s if any one of the following applies to you or your partner:
- you were baptised in St Mary’s, St. Francis or Christ the Worker;
- you were prepared for confirmation in Langley;
- you have been to normal church services in St Mary’s, St. Francis, and/or Christ the Worker for at least 6 months;
- one of your parents has, since you were born, lived in Langley for at least 6 months;
- one of your parents has been to normal church services in St Mary’s, St. Francis and/or Christ the Worker regularly for at least 6 months;
- either your parents or your grandparents were married in St Mary’s
There may be restrictions, for example, if either you or your partner:
- has been married before to someone still living
- is not a British national
- is under 18
- is not of the Christian faith
However, these are not normally insurmountable barriers – please contact our Parish Administrator or one of our priests using the contact details here.
Q. How can I book a date for our wedding service at St Mary’s, Langley?
A. We can arrange for weddings on most Saturday afternoons in the year. See above for ways of contacting us. We will also help you answer any other questions you may have, such as:
- How much will our wedding service cost?
- When do I pay for our wedding service?
- Can we have bells at our wedding service?
- Can we book any singers for our wedding service?
- Will there be any flowers for our wedding service?
- Can photos be taken during the service?
- Can confetti be thrown afterwards?
We look forward to helping you prepare for your special day.
Click here to download information and forms.