Prayer & Worship:
|8.00 a.m.||Holy Communion at St. Mary’s|
|9.30 a.m.||Service of the Word at St. Francis|
|9.30 a.m.||Holy Communion at Christ the Worker|
|11.00 a.m.||Family Communion at St. Mary’s|
Facemasks: Guidelines: Covid-19 Arrangements: We are now welcoming up to 80 people at St. Mary’s for services. Hand sanitizer will be available at the doors.
- Latest government guidelines require facemasks be worn in all enclosed buildings and transportation vehicles.
- Please maintain social distancing when moving around in the church
- Not required when seated, we will continue using alternate pews when possible.
- Congregational singing is allowed.
- Mask to be worn whilst singing.
Please stay home if anyone in your household has symptoms or tests positive for coronavirus.
*All arrangements may be subject to change based on further guidance from the Government and the Church of England. Anyone wishing to take a more cautious approach to face masks or social distancing is welcome to do so, and those choices must be respected by everyone.
Thank you for your cooperation in keeping everyone safe.