Our regular pattern of Sunday worship and other activities is suspended for the time being.
As we can’t donate at services, we now have an option for online giving to the Parish which you can access here.
We are encouraging everyone to pray and worship at home by using some of these resources.
- Parish services on Zoom (visit our Facebook page for links and updates)
- 11 am on Sunday – Communion, with hymns, prayers, readings and sermon
- 8.45 am, Monday to Saturday – Morning Prayer
- Weekly News Sheet of Contacts, Notices, Prayers & Readings for this Sunday
- A sermon prepared by one of the clergy
- Resources for Thy Kingdom Come, which runs from Thursday 21st May (Ascension) to Sunday 31st May (Pentecost), especially this Prayer Journal to help us to pray for people we know to come to Christian faith.
- Online resources from the Church of England, or live-streamed services from Oxford Diocese, including Prayers for use during the coronavirus outbreak (printable version here).
- A Prayer Diary for praying round the streets and community of Langley
- Materials from Roots on the Web for this Sunday, for Families at Home, and for Adults at Home.
- Materials from Oxford Diocese for children and adults.
- Material for each Sunday from Sermons4kids.
- Activities for children on the St Mary’s Sunday Club page.
We are keen to help those in need, and we have set up phone networks to keep in touch with congregation members.
Meanwhile, if you have any concerns, or if you are aware of anyone in need, please contact one of our team here.
To find out what Slough Borough Council are doing, see here.
The Parish is a Team Ministry with three Churches, each with its own distinctive style of worship, from the traditional to the informal, from the historic Church of St. Mary the Virgin to the two newer Churches of St. Francis of Assisi and Christ the Worker.
Together we seek to proclaim the Good News of Jesus Christ to the Community of Langley.
We are part of the Diocese of Oxford, in the Archdeaconry of Buckingham and the Deanery of Burnham & Slough.
Please click on a link to the right for information about the Parish as a whole. To find out more about an individual Church, please click on the appropriate picture below or use the menu at the top of any page.