Our Churches are now open. Attendance at services at St. Mary’s is currently up to 80. We are still supplying hand sanitizer at the door, and encourage members to observe social distancing.
For times of services please see this link: Services this week | The Parish of Langley Marish
Facebook page for links and updates).
As we can’t donate at services, we have an option for online giving to the Parish which you can access here.
- visit our Facebook page for links and updates
- Weekly News Sheet of Contacts, Notices, Prayers & Readings for this Sunday
- A sermon prepared by one of the clergy.
- Bible Study meetings on Wednesdays at 2 pm (same Zoom login as for the services).
- Online resources from the Church of England, or live-streamed services from Oxford Diocese.
- A Prayer Diary for praying round the streets and community of Langley
- Materials from Roots on the Web for this Sunday, for Families at Home, and for Adults at Home.
- Materials from Oxford Diocese for children and adults.
- Material for each Sunday from Sermons4kids.
We are keen to help those in need, and we have set up phone networks to keep in touch with congregation members.
Read the latest news from Slough Foodbank here.
Meanwhile, if you have any concerns, or if you are aware of anyone in need, please contact one of our team here.
To find out what Slough Borough Council is doing, see here.
The Parish is a Team Ministry with three Churches, each with its own distinctive style of worship, from the traditional to the informal, from the historic Church of St. Mary the Virgin to the two newer Churches of St. Francis of Assisi and Christ the Worker.
Together we seek to proclaim the Good News of Jesus Christ to the Community of Langley.
We are part of the Diocese of Oxford, in the Archdeaconry of Buckingham and the Deanery of Burnham & Slough.
Please click on a link to the right for information about the Parish as a whole. To find out more about an individual Church, please click on the appropriate picture below or use the menu at the top of any page